Today during my lunch I order my sandwich at Quiznos. Girl standing behind me (obviously listening to me order) decides it must be her duty to tell me that I’m a horrible person because I put so much meat on my sandwich and that’s a lot of animals that were killed to get you that… There’s more she said but its all the same ignorant vegan bullshit they always say….
Bitch if I gave 2 fucks about the animals that were being killed things would be different, but it is human nature and animal nature to be carnivores. Humanity would not have survived if it wasn’t for cattle and fish.. Read a fucking book. And stop acting like mainstream Christians do.
Again fuck you cunt… Really pissed me off…
Try arguing with me! I dare you. Because its funny to watch you fags exhaust all your energy into something so pathetic.
…. End of rant :)
There’s just so much douchebaggery going on in this post I don’t even know where to begin.
Veganism FAQ please do not try to engage in a debate with me until you fully comprehend each point.
- Human physiology can thrive on a 100% plant based diet.
- A plant based diet can be affordable and enjoyable, lots of foods can be easily replicated, such as fried chicken and cheeseburgers, without the harm of others.
- Protein, Iron, B12 and Calcium can all be easily sourced from plants.
- Understand that you have less in common with lions than you think and would find it incredibly difficult to hunt, kill and eat an animal with your own ‘claws’ and ‘teeth’.
- Understand that ‘Canine’ teeth are a herbivorous trait and would be largely ineffective in tearing raw meat, as well as our digestive organs resembling that of herbivorous animals and being largely incapable of ingesting raw meat.
- Distinguish the difference between ‘Animal welfare’ and ‘Animal rights’.
- ‘Ethical’ meats are vastly misleading, and still cause unnecessary suffering and death. Don’t even argue this point unless you eat 100% ‘ethical produce’ and regardless, you are still contributing to produce of suffering.
- Understand that the food chain is a natural phenomena whereby life takes what it needs to survive, you are not a wild animal and you do not need meat to survive.
- Understand that there are 0 health conditions which require meat, dairy and egg to survive.
- Meat, dairy and egg are not universally consumed.
- Cows do not need to be milked, they are repeatedly impregnated in order to produce milk.
- Egg farming requires the death of male chicks.
- Animal overpopulation is a myth and no animal will go extinct as a result of veganism.
- Vegans are not ‘believing’ in anything, they are taking a mostly passive action against an existing injustice. This is not at all like being religious.
- Understand the concept of ‘supply and demand’, before you detach yourself from responsibility and defeatist comments.
- Animals feel pain, plant’s don’t have central nervous systems.
- Understand that pigs and cows feel as much fear and pain as a dog or cat would in this position.
- Being vegan means that you’re doing your best to absolutely minimise your impact, unavoidable things which harm animals, does not excuse more harm.
- Peta is not the only animal rights organisation and most vegans do not support it.
- Consider that lives and physical suffering matter more than hurt feelings.
- Understand that to be angry at vegans for trying to act ‘better than you’ is being angry at somebody who wants to wants to end suffering, because it makes you feel bad and this is referred to as a ‘victim complex’.
- Consider that If you try to argue ”Bacon is tasty ”, that It’s not a valid point and arguing your tastes above the suffering of animals is irrelevant.
- Establish the definition of a ‘personal choice’ as a ‘choice that does not effect others’ and distinguish this from a choice that directly requires the harm of others.
- I do not have to respect your decision so long as you respect mine, I can respect you as a person without respecting your decision to eat meat.
Smoothie this morning consists of:
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 tsp spirulina
om nom nom nom
To all the vegans posting bullshit about meat eaters, I kinda wanna take sexual photos with my turkey and send you spam? I mean… I bet your vegetables cry and miss their seeds and family every time you gut them. You just can’t hear it because you don’t speak vegetable.
OMFUCKINGGOD I LOVE YOU
You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. Plants are not sentient beings. Plants do not have feelings, nor can they fear their imminent death. Plants don’t miss and cry for their offspring when they’re taken from them shortly after they are born. I’m so tired of seeing this ignorant bullshit on my dashboard. Educate yourselves.